Students must have an overall grade point average of 3.00 for completion of the certificate program.
Curriculum (12 hours total)
In consultation with the program coordinator, the student should select four of the following three-credit hour courses, for a total of 12 hours.
- GEO 651 Remote Sensing
- GEO 661 Intermediate Geographic Information Science
- GEO 662 Internet Geospatial Science
- GEO 666 Advanced Geographic Information Sciences
- GEO 668 Thematic Cartography
- GEO 672 Introduction to Phtogrammetry and LiDAR Technology
- GEO 673 Geographic Information Science Programming
- GEO 675 GPS Surveying and Mapping
- GEO 678 Remote Sensing Digital Image Processing
Other courses approved by the program coordinator may be substituted for any of the above listed courses on a case-by-case basis. The certificate program coordinator must approve the substitution prior to enrolling in any course.